What they have said about Motion Passed

The numbers do not lie. See what they think.

After several training sessions, I typically held a survey to examine how my students react to the training, especially what changes that they have felt, and how they understood the material better, compared to their knowledge prior to the training. These are some of the things that they have in mind.

100% improvement

100% of the students felt improvement in public speaking, including impromptu speech delivery, following the training.

100% 8 and higher

100% of the students gave a score of 8 and higher (on a 1-10 scale) when asked if the training sessions have addressed their concerns for the upcoming conference.

100% fulfilling

100% of the students gave a score of 8 and higher (on a 1-10 scale) when asked whether the training sessions provided have fulfilled their expectations.

9 out of 10 double thumbs up

90% of the students gave a score of 9 and higher (on a 1-10 scale) when asked whether they are satisfied with the facilitator’s method of teaching. The remaining 10% gave a score of 8.

From numbers to words. Here are some of the testimonials.

If the numbers do not add up for you, check out some of the testimonials featured here.

Thank you for your interest. This section is currently under construction. Come again soon.

The survey was done across multiple training sessions within the past year. All surveys were conducted unanimously. Percentages may be rounded to the nearest ten-base percentage, when applicable.